My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I've clicked my Neobux ads now. I've now gotten the hang of clicking at server time there. Basically in my case I need to keep clicking every afternoon and not from the timeframe of 1055am-1159am. Any click after 12nn is fine and will make sure that I will earn from my referrals every day. In this case, I earned 4 more clicks from yesterday, which makes my total clicks from my referrals 16 over the course of around three days. I'm not really sure how to calculate a profit when it comes to click averages. My current click average for two referrals is around 4.00 and I think a clicking average of around 1.4 is profitable. Of course, my clicking average for those two referrals may go down as I get further into the month and those referrals may get tired of clicking. There is one referral that has not made any clicks yet. That referral will probably get recycled after 15 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment