My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, July 3, 2017

Well hello hello. This is my first blog post in a long while. A lot has happened with my pay per click and survey stuff.

First, I've gotten my third Clixsense cashout. Only one more cashout and I will be able to transfer my payza earnings into my paypal account and then transfer it into my savings account.

I've also gotten my second Neobux cashout. It was worth 3 dollars. Only around 3 dollars more and I will be able to transfer money to my savings account. Or the money from the Clixsense payza account will be enough to give a cashout too. It will be worth 29 dollars.

Inbox2cash is a scam. I have not been paid for around a week now after I requested a 5 dollar cashout. The site has not paid anyone, ever, since its site's total payouts amount to zero dollars. So don't waste your time on it, it will never pay you.

Familyclix is essentially a scam. It only allows 15 free members to cashout per day. and it requires logging on at 6am to cashout before anyone else. I am essentially never awake at that time, and even if I did wake up that early, I would be compering with bots that make autocashouts, so I will never make it on time. The only way to cashout is to buy a 3 dollar one month membership first, which is terrible. I guess I can still make it work by earning a huge stock of money then buying a membership then withdrawing it all in one go, but it doesn't feel like it is worth it to go that far.  I instead used the earnings to advertise my neobux account, which at least worked from what I can see. Though I doubt it since neobux referral links seem not to work for everyone. I've clicked neobux signup ads from other people before and they only load a blank screen. Maybe I should have advertised my Clixsense account instead.

Cashcamel is closed permanently, basically. It is not coming back. It is a shame, it pays regularly and also pays via paypal, which is rare. Too bad it closed.

Clixsense is removing all PTC aspects from it starting July 15. It will no longer be a pay per click site and will be a survey and offers site. This will deny me of around 3 dollars per year of income, which can really help at times. I have a feeling that with this change, Clixsense will close soon, and that pretty much all pay per click sites will also close as an effect of the best pay per click site closing, which means I will have to go back to a regular job soon.

That is all essentially, though there may be some things I forgot. I made new Youtube uploads today, around 5 total. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment