My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, July 6, 2017

I was invited for a recent survey. It required recording from a webcam and using it as a response. Of course I declined. People who do surveys are generally too unpresentable visually for the workplace. Do these people think that people that do surveys have surpermodel looks and are just proud to have their face to be recorded and then displayed to a bunch of strangers? Of course not. People who do surveys are generally unemployable and have medical issues like skin conditions and dental issues. They're certainly not CEOs who are the face of an entire company. They would abandon pay per click sites if that were the case - why would they bother? These survey companies just have ridiculous demands. Don't even get me started on that overly long car survey that only paid 60 cents. It was so annoying that I rated 1 out of 5 for almost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment