My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, July 17, 2017

I got paid for a Globaltestmarket survey recently. It was about car purchases. I guess I still have a good survey reputation in Globaltestmarket. I gave low scores for each car that was featured on the survey, giving reasons like "it's too expensive" or "bad design." I don't like cars. They're too expensive, and the money used to buy them could be put to way better use. There's also the problem of maintaining them every day and doing all of the registration every year and paying the fees. Plus traffic rules are so complicated! Driving is the most complicated activity I can possibly think of. I can just ride the bus anyway. Plus all the important places I have to go to for necessities I can usually walk to. So yeah, I'm not interested in cars one bit. Even if I had the money, I wouldn't buy one, even if I had the money to hire a driver. It's too bothersome to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment