My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I decided to still make money on familyclix. What I decided to do is earn a lot of money, then waste 3 dollars on a membership and withdraw the money all at once. For example, I would earn 11 dollars and then waste 3 dollars of it to withdraw 8 dollars. I think familyclix is still worth it as a revenue source because if I do it like this I will still be earning 2 cents per day, which is similar to the earnings from neobux (though neobux earns 3 cents a day). It is still a worthwhile investment. That's according to the calculations I made. Of course, I will do this hoping familyclix doesn't close too soon. From my calculations, it will take around 13 months to do this without referrals earning 3 cents a day. I just hope familyclix doesn't close in one year. I think it will last long seeing as it has been online since 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment