My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I am going to try to get some data entry work done today. Ideally I want to earn an additional 10 cents a day from data entry. I guess I have just not been taking it seriously for the past few months. If I get really serious with it I can earn an extra 6 dollars per month! That is definitely nothing to shrug off since 6 dollars is already worth 300 pesos. If I buy grocery food with that money and keep leftovers in the refrigerator for the next day I can already feed myself with that for a week! That's definitely a very huge amount of money already. I can even feed myself with that money for a far longer time if I eat fewer than three meals a day. Anyway, I hope I can also qualify for a job soon. I've been looking for jobs but I can't seem to qualify for anything. I do apply, but I don't really get past the interview stage. The people don't call me back. So I am hoping I can sell a lot of copies of my ebooks. After the first series of rants I made, I am already in the process of making another twelve pages of rants as a second ebook. I will also sell if for 3 dollars. I don't know, maybe it is overpriced. I think it's already possible to buy a new book in the Philippines with just three dollars. Maybe I'll sell it for one dollar only. That might be an ideal price to have. I think I will adjust it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment