My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Even Neobux has now removed Paypal as a payment processor. This essentially means that all pay per click sites will lose the ability to pay out via Paypal. When it comes to pay per click sites that pay via Paypal, Neobux is the absolute leader of them all. When it closes its door on Paypal, absolutely all the other pay per click sites will close their doors on Paypal too. So in other words I just have to depend on my Payza account. All these Paypal closures are happening just as I was really getting into the pay per click business and had a verified Paypal account. Now I will have to go through the process of verifying my Payza account. It will be unable to transfer funds to a savings account after it has reached 5000 dollars in withdrawals. Which leads me to think that maybe I shouldn't have bothered to verify my Paypal account. It seems it was just a waste since I have to start over again with verifications with Payza. Verifying a payment processor like Paypal is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. It is so incredibly complicated. Anyway, I have to go through the same hassle with my Payza account. As I said, all the pay per click sites I joined will use Payza now.

No comments:

Post a Comment