My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, November 28, 2021

 I have 16 cents on ysense right now. I was able to cashout recently. My earnings there for this month is around 10.15 dollars. Last month I earned 9+ dollars there.

I earn around 9 dollars a month from gaming. I can earn a bit more by doing other stuff in the game, so my actual earnings is probably around 11 dollars a month there.

I still have 17,850 points on toluna. I need around 3000 more points to cashout, which is worth around 2 surveys. I was recently offered a survey there, but it said that I already completed that survey in the past.

I have 64 points on lifepoints right now. I think I was able to cashout there recently and I am waiting for the cashout to arrive.

I just uploaded youtube videos to my 2 channels a few hours ago. Ideally I reach 6000 views on my main channel soon. My second channel is almost at 5000 views I think.

This blog has gotten 59 views this month so far. Last month it got 77 views total.

No comments:

Post a Comment