My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

 I still have 2.98 dollars on ysense. There were three recent surveys offered there that disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them. So far my earnings there this month is 2.97 dollars.

I have 3,000+ points on toluna right now. A recent survey paid me 4000 points so I was able to cashout. I will probably receive the money after a month.

I have 9.40+ dollars on honeygain right now. I will reach 10 dollars there by next month, which is halfway to a cashout.

I still have 144 points on lifepoints.

I might be able to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net. So far I still have no paying referrals there.

I have 20,400+ coins on cointiply right now. Ideally I reach 30,000 coins there so I can cashout.

I have 66 cents on paidverts right now. That is 2/3 of the way to a cashout. I will probably reach 71 cents there by the end of the week.

I have 2.24 dollars on timebucks right now that I earned mainly via paid to click ads and the polls. I will advertise there again once I reach 10 dollars there.

I still can't withdraw my money on mobrog.

I checked my happybirthdates account and there is still no money there.

I keep receiving emails asking me for my banking details, which I deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment