My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 4, 2021

 I now have 1.17 dollars on ysense. Apparently I earned an additional 11 cents but I'm not really sure how I earned it. It might be a checklist bonus I didn't know I completed.

I still have 19,835 points on toluna. I need to be paid by one more survey to cashout there.

I have 79 points on lifepoints right now. A few polls paid me 1 point each. I can cashout again once I reach 285 points again. I am waiting for my recent cashout to arrive into my account.

I was able to upload another video to youtube. I am trying to maintain a schedule of 7 videos a week on my main channel. On my second channel, I will try to upload one video every 2 months. I almost have 6000 views on my main channel.

I now earn an additional 9 dollars a month from play to earn gaming. I am going to try to invest more into these play to earn games so I can earn even more money.

I have 50 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 53 cents there by the end of the week.

I still can't withdraw from mobrog since there's still an error with the withdrawing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment