My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, November 15, 2021

 I earned 1 cent from ysense recently from the poll, so I think I have 4.60 dollars there now. All the recent surveys offered there disqualified me.

I am going to try to make my posts here shorter so I can have breaks since I post here five times a week as well as upload youtube videos five times a week.

I have around 2.87 dollars on timebucks mainly from clicking the poll and the paid to click ads.

I now have 77 cents on paidverts.

I have 20,600+ coins on cointiply already. I can get another 18 coins after four hours.

I think I have 9.46 dollars on honeygain. That is almost halfway to a cashout. So I can cashout there after ten or eleven months.

There was also a recent mobrog survey offered to me that disqualified me. I have 187 pesos on my account there right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment