My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

 I earned 56 cents from ysense recently. This is because a survey paid me 55 cents and a poll paid me 1 cent. My earnings there for this month is around 5.15 dollars.

I now have 2.93 dollars on timebucks mainly from clicking paid to click ads and the poll. There were also a few surveys that disqualified me and paid me disqualification points.

I still have 20,600+ coins on cointiply. I can earn another 18 coins there after 11 or so hours.

I now have 9350 points on toluna. This is because a recent survey paid me 2000 points. I need 21000 points to cashout.

2 surveys recently disqualified me on lifepoints. One of them gave me 2 disqualification points. As a result, I think I have 178 points there right now.

I now have 79 cents on paidverts. I am going to advertise there again after I reach 1 dollar there.

1 have 2 cents on 2captcha.com right now. This is after my recent cashout of 25 cents around a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment