My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

 I still have 13 cents on ysense. There haven't been any surveys offered there lately, apart from a router that banned me for no reason.

I now have 1.57 dollars on timebucks because one survey paid me. I also earned a lot from paid to click ads since there are a lot of them there now.

I was offered a survey worth 2000 points on toluna but it wouldn't load. After a while it said it had an error and wouldn't pay anything.

I keep getting offered one survey on lifepoints which I already completed. I have 261 points there right now,

I am going to edit some videos for youtube soon. I will try to upload earning stats, which seem to get a lot of views.

I have 20,200+ coins on cointiply right now. I can earn another 18 coins after 10 or so hours.

I have 45 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 52 cents there by the end of the week.

I still can't withdraw anything on mobrog since there's an error. Maybe that site's about to close, so I might have to find websites to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment