My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 11, 2021

 I think I have 164 points on lifepoints right now. I was paid 20 points by a survey last night.

2 surveys paid me on ysense last night. I think I have 3.60+ dollars there now.

Toluna keeps offering a 3000 points survey that always disqualifies when you click it. Apart from that, I was offered four surveys there last night that all disqualified me.

I think I have 2.40 dollars on timebucks right now, mostly from clicking paid to click ads.

I have 69 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 72 cents there by the end of the week.

I will probably hit 6000+ views on youtube soon.

This blog has gotten 25 views this month so far. Last month it got 77 views total.

I was able to buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net. I wanted to buy a silver bird instead but I didn't have enough funds.

The error on mobrog was fixed last night. I was able to withdraw 250 pesos last night. I now have 160 or so pesos there right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment