My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

 I've earned 3 dollars total from the 5000+ views I've gained from my main youtube channel. That's earnings of around 60 cents per 1000 views without a youtube partnership.

I google search ideas about how to make money online and a lot of the content is about "sell your own product." I honestly think that's a terrible idea. I sell ebooks here and I have not sold a single ebook for five years. That's despite having thousands of blog views total. You'll probably need around 1 million views to sell one ebook, if I'm guessing it right. You probably won't sell a single ebook if you get 10,000 views. So the sales percentages of the business is that less than 0.001 percent of the audience will ever buy a product.

I make most of my money from referral earnings, after I tell realistic earnings from the websites I promote instead of promising unrealistic earnings. Honeygain, for example, gives earnings of 1 dollar per month that you can cashout after 20 months. That's the realistic earnings if you install it on one computer. I think a lot of people lie about the earnings so they don't get a lot of referral earnings.



No comments:

Post a Comment