My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, November 20, 2021

 There was a recent timebucks survey that paid me 8 cents, so I think I have 3.20 dollars there now.

There were no recent ysense surveys offered, but I was able to answer the poll there and got paid 1 cent.

I have 9.30 dollars on honeygain right now. That is almost halfway to a cashout.

I still have 9,850 points on toluna. There are no surveys or polls available there right now.

I have around 233 points on lifepoints since a recent survey paid me 60 points. I need 52 more points to cashout, which is around two or three surveys worth.

I have 84 cents on paidverts right now. I wasn't given any ads last night and I think that website had a loading issue last night. I think the loading issue was already fixed but there are still no ads given to catch up for last night.

I think I have 20,700+ coins on cointiply right now. I will probably reach 21,000 coins there soon.

I have 3cents on 2captcha.com after my recent cashout of 25 cents. I can cashout again when my cash there reaches 25 cents again.


No comments:

Post a Comment