My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

 I am still waiting for a cashout from ysense. The money will probably arrive after a week. Right now I have 13 cents there because a survey paid me 12 cents recently.

I have 43 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably be paid 2.3 cents there later.

I still can't cashout on mobrog. There is still an error with cashing out.

I think I have 20,200+ coins on cointiply now. I might reach 30,000 coins there soon.

I have 1.23 dollars on timebucks right now. I will advertise there again once I reach 10 dollars there, and I will set everything up correctly this time.

This blog received 77 views total in October.

I have 261 points on lifepoints right now. I need 24 more points to cashout, which is worth around 1 survey.

I have 348 pesos on mobrog right now, but as I said, I can't cashout anything due to an error.

I am going to edit more videos to upload to youtube since I have run out of edited videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment