My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, November 15, 2021

 I decided to make my upload schedule on youtube five videos a week. I can't really upload seven videos a week since it takes too much time. I need the weekend to relax.

I now have 4.59 dollars on ysense. Ysense now has a poll that pays you one cent every 24 hours. This increases my income there by 30 cents a month, which is great. This helps since a router banned me for no reason, as I said before.

I now have 2.70 dollars on timebucks because a survey paid me. There have also been a lot of paid to click ads there paying me. Once I reach 10 dollars there I will use the money to advertise there.

I have 75 cents on paidverts right now. Once I reach 1 dollar there I will advertise there again.

I have 20,500+ coins on cointiply right now. I need 30,000 coins there to cashout 3 dollars. 30,000 coins there is equal to three dollars.

I have 168 points on lifepoints right now. This is because 2 surveys paid me disqualification points. Once I reach 285 points there I can cashout again.

I have 7,385 points on toluna since a survey paid me 4000 points on the weekend. I need 21000 points to cashout 250 pesos there.

I think I have 190 or so pesos on mobrog right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment