My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, December 2, 2021

 I have 2.40 dollars on ysense right now. This is because 2 recent surveys paid me. My earnings there for this year so far is 88+ dollars. Last year I earned 100+ or so dollars there.

I still have 17,850 points on toluna. A survey invite was sent to me via email but when I clicked it it said that there were no surveys available.

I have 4.70+ dollars on timebucks right now. When I reach 10 dollars there I will advertise there again.

I have 10.35+ dollars on honeygain right now. I will get to cashout 20 dollars there after 10 more months.

I have 26 cents on paidverts right now. I advertised there recently but didn't get any referrals that way. Ideally I can get some the next time I advertise.

I still have no paying referrals on coin-farm.net.

I was able to upload another video to youtube recently. So far my recent videos have been getting 0 views each. That is my normal view count anyway.

I have 21,100+ coins on cointiply right now. Ideally I reach 30,000 coins there soon so I can cashout.

I still have 65 points on lifepoints. I think I already received the cashout from them I was waiting for.

I looked at my happybirthdates account and I still don't have money there.

No comments:

Post a Comment