My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

 I was able to cashout on ysense again. I now have 1.09 dollars left on my account after that cashout. I actually earned 20 dollars on ysense this december, the highest I've ever earned there in a month. I used to earn only 10 dollars a month or so there.

I've been storing the money I earned from the play to earn game I play. I'm waiting for February to cash it all out, after which its value will probably go up again. If I cashout the money from the play to earn game I play I will probably have a few thousand pesos earned.

I have 11.600+ points on toluna right now. Whenever I am emailed about a survey invite there I click it and it says there are no surveys available. That has been happening the past few weeks or so.

I have 22000+ coins on cointiply right now. I might reach 30,000 coins there pretty soon.

I have 93 cents on paidverts right now. Once I reach 1 dollar there I will advertise there again.

I have 6 dollars on timebucks right now. I am waiting until I reach 10 dollars there again, after which I will advertise there again.

I have 105 pesos on mobrog right now. I need to earn 250 pesos to cashout there again.

I have 74 points on lifepoints right now. I will cashout there once I reach 285 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment