My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

 I now have 6.33 dollars on ysense after a recent cashout. I earned 15+ dollars there this month, the highest earnings I have ever earned in one month there. Usually I earn 10 or 13 dollars a month there.

I have 11,600+ points on toluna right now. I have some profile surveys to fill out there which will pay 100 points each. You have to renew those profile surveys every year.

I still have 1.50 pesos on mobrog after my recent cashout. There were many recent surveys offered there that disqualified me.

I have 12 points on lifepoints right now after 2 recent cashouts. I am still waiting for the money from those two cashouts.

I have 72 cents on paidverts right now. That site malfunctioned for about two weeks and wouldn't load. I think they're going to pay a lot of money later to catch up to the downtime. I might reach 1 dollar there again later and get to advertise again.

I might reach 6000 views on my main youtube channel soon. I am very lucky to get that many views and earn money from those views.

I have 21,970 coins on cointiply right now. I will probably reach 22,000 coins there soon. I can get another 18 coins there after 9 or so hours.

This blog has gotten 34 views this month so far. Last month it got 66 views.

I now have 11.40 dollars on honeygain. I can probably cashout after nine more months. Ideally I get more referrals there.

I was able to buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net. I think I have 23 blue birds there total and around 7 silver birds.

I looked at my happybirthdates account and I still don't have money there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment