My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

 I was able to reach 10 dollars on ysense recently and cashed out. After that I was able to earn another 1.33 dollars after the cashout. My earnings there for this month is 10.40 or so dollars. Last month I earned I think 10+ dollars there too.

I have 5.64 dollars on timebucks right now. Once I reach 10 dollars there I will advertise again.

I was able to cashout on toluna recently without deleting my cookies. I was just persistent with it and it suddenly worked all of a sudden. I will receive the money within 3 weeks. After that cashout I have 9,500+ points there right now.

I reached 285 points on lifepoints recently so I was able to cashout. After that I have 80 or so points there left. I will receive the money within 2 weeks.

I still don't have any paying referrals on coin-farm.net. I was able to buy another silver bird there recently so I think I have 8 silver birds there right now.

I might reach 6,000 views on my main youtube channel soon. Right now I have 5,800+ views there. On my second channel I have 4,300+ views there.

I'm supposed to upload another youtube video right now but the wifi isn't working and I'm using a limited backup connection which can't handle video uploading. I might upload anyway right before this connection expires (prepaid) so I'll use up all the data before the connection expires.

I have 11 dollars on honeygain already so I just need 9 more months to cashout 20 dollars there. I can't run honeygain on this emergency connection since it will use up all the data.

I have 21,700+ or so coins on cointiply right now. I might reach 30,000 coins ther very soon, after which I can cashout.



No comments:

Post a Comment