My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 9, 2022

 This blog has gotten 15 views so far this month. Last month it got 217 views.

I earned around 107+ dollars total on ysense.com in 2021. Ideally I earn even more than that in 2022.

I still have 16,680 points on toluna. There were a few surveys offered that disqualified me as soon as I clicked them.

I have 147 points on lifepoints right now. I need 285 points to cashout.

Right now I have 29 cents on paidverts. When I reach 1 dollar there I will advertise again .After 2 more times of advertising there I will probably increase my BAP level there by 1.

I have 22,000+ coins on cointiply right now. I can get another 18 coins after around 5 hours. I need to have 30,000 coins total to cashout, which is worth 3 dollars.

I still earn 9 dollars a month on the play to earn game I play. At some point I was able to earn around 15 dollars a month there, but the strategy I used no longer works so I am back to earning 9 dollars a month there.

I have 6.50 dollars or so on timebucks. When I reach 10 dollars there I will advertise again.

I have 105 pesos on mobrog.com right now. I need 250 pesos to cashout there.

I still don't have any paying referrals on coin-farm.net. I have a ton of gold coins there but only 0.60 crystals so I can't withdraw anything right now.

I checked my happybirthdates account and I still don't have any money there.

No comments:

Post a Comment