My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 21, 2022

 I am thinking of changing the content of my Youtube videos to gear towards getting more views. The recent videos I made were very fun to make but they all got zero views each. I need to make content that gets a lot of views instead. I might make my Youtube content similar to the content I have on this blog, which is about making money online. I might get more Youtube views that way.

This blog got 31 views so far this month. Last month it got 217 views.

I was offered a recent lifepoints survey but I clicked the wrong checkbox. I accidentally checked that I don't want to answer a question instead of "none of the above" so the survey disqualified me and paid me 2 disqualification points. If I had not clicked incorrectly the survey would have paid me 20 points instead, so those 18 points were wasted.

There was a recent Toluna poll that paid me 15 points, so I have 2795 points there now. The surveys there have all been disqualifying me recently.

Ysense recently offered me a survey that said that I already completed it before when I clicked it. I think I have 8+ dollars there right now. I earned 7+ dollars there this month so far.

I have 7+ dollars on Timebucks. I am thinking of just cashing out the money instead of buying advertising since the minimum bid there is now 1 cent for advertising instead of 0.002 dollars. This probably means that I will only get a few hundred views for spending ten dollars or something like that, so it's not cost-efficient and I am thinking of just cashing out the money.

Right now I have 54 cents on paidverts. Even though I pretty much get no referrals there when advertising, I am going to keep advertising there anyway to go up another BAP group. I think I am going to reach the next BAP group if I advertise one more time since there is a 2,400 BAP bonus for every first time advertising every month.

I checked my happybirthdates.com account and I still have no money there.

No comments:

Post a Comment