My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 13, 2022

 This blog has gotten 20 views this month so far. Last month it got 217 views total.

I was just paid 1+ dollars by a survey on ysense. I have earned 5+ dollars there so far this month. Last month I earned 20+ dollars there.

I was paid by a toluna survey worth 4000 points, so I was able to cashout recently. I will receive the money after around a month. I keep getting reminded there to update my profile surveys, but they always have an error when I click them so I can't do it.

I have 210 points on lifepoints currently. I can cashout there once I reah 285 points. I can already cashout at 110 or so points there, but it's a reward I don't want.

I have 6.80+ dollars on timebucks. I can advertise there again once I reach 10 dollars. I am hesitating to do it since they increased the minimum bid for ads to 1 dollar, so I think that means I will only get a few hundred views for 10 dollars of advertising. I can probably advertise and get more views on other sites with that money, so I am thinking of just cashing out my money there.

I am almost at 5900 views on my main Youtube channel. I only need 3 more views to get that far. Hopefully I reach 6000 views there soon.

I was paid by a mobrog survey recently. I think the survey was worth 30 or so pesos. I have 105 pesos in my account there right now, so I will probably have 135 pesos there once the money reaches my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment