My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

 I just received my recent cashout from Lifepoints. It is now in my account. I have 112 points there right now after my cashout, due to some surveys paying me and some polls.

I have 7.73 dollars on ysense right now. So far the recent surveys being offered there are disqualifying me or saying that I already entered the survey before. This month my earnings there are around 6+ dollars.

I just uploaded another video to Youtube. Ideally uploading that will make the view count total move since that makes it happen sometimes. The view counter on my channel has been stuck for some time even though I am still getting a few views every week.

So far the recent surveys on toluna have been disqualifying me as soon as I click on them. I still have 2,700 points there right now. I am still being told to fill in profile surveys but those profile surveys still have errors.

I checked my coin-farm.net account and I was able to buy another blue bird there with my recent earnings. I need to have actual paying referrals to withdraw more money there, and so far I have no paying referrals there. I have withdrawn 3+ dollars there so far.

I have 23,000+ coins on cointiply right now. I am pretty close to having 30,000 coins there, after which I can withdraw my money there. 30,000 coins there is worth 3 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment