My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

 I have 263 points on lifepoints right now. This is because a few surveys paid me. I need only 25 more points to cashout there while a survey usually pays 60 points, so I will probably have leftover points after I cashout.

I still get no surveys on toluna. It's been weeks of getting no surveys there. I'm still at 2,975 points there.

I have 8.38 dollars on ysense right now. Lately I've been earning from the poll and nothing else. There were a few surveys offered that paid 5 cents each and apparently only take 2 minutes to finish, but those disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them.

I seem to be constantly redirected to a survey I have already completed - the exact same survey on multiple websites. I'm not sure why that's the case.

There was one recent Mobrog survey that made me fill out a long food survey. I dislike food surveys in general, and I was in a pretty bad mood so I closed the survey and didn't get paid anything. Anyway, shortly after that I think I was paid by a gaming survey that paid me 20 or so pesos.

I just uploaded a new video to Youtube. I think from now on I am going to make more money making videos instead of creative videos since money making videos seem to be getting the most views. Apart from head shaving videos and sneezing videos, that is. I plan on making more sneezing videos since those seem to get tons of views especially. I am going to make sure to edit my face out somehow this time or wear a face mask.

I have 7.70 or so dollars on timebucks right now. I haven't been getting offered surveys there recently, so I just make money mainly from the poll. I decided to cashout my earnings there instead of buying advertising.

I have 61 cents on paidverts right now. It's the main site I am going to advertise on from now on. I don't think I have any more plans of advertising anywhere else.

I was able to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net. I think my gold coins there are increasing very fast even with just a 10 dollars investment. The main problem is trying to find paying referrals, and I can't find any of those. I might have to give up on that website at some point since there seems to be fewer and fewer people advertising it online. Maybe they are giving up on finding paying referrals too.

No comments:

Post a Comment