My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 30, 2022

 This blog has gotten 43 views total this month. Last month it got 217 views.

There was a recent poll on toluna that paid me 15 points, so I have 2,810 points there now. Apart from that the recent surveys offered there have all disqualified me.

I have 8.51 dollars on ysense right now. I am making money mainly from the poll right now since the recent surveys there have been disqualifying me. I am waiting to be paid for 1 survey which I think will take one month before it pays anything.

I have 263 points on lifepoints right now. I need 22 more points to cashout there. So far the recent surveys offered there all say I completed them already before or say that the survey is already filled. Both cases don't give disqualification points. Right now I am getting points there mostly from the polls.

I have 7.85 dollars on timebucks right now. I will cashout the money instead of advertising once I reach 10 dollars there. So far the surveys there have not been paying even if I complete them, and also don't give disqualification points. I mostly make money there from the poll and the ad clicks.

I have 72 cents on paidverts right now. I will advertise there once I reach one dollar, after which I think I will be raised by one BAP level since there is a 2400 BAP bonus every month.

I think I have almost 24,000 coins on cointiply. Once I reach 30,000 coins there I will cashout there. If I were more serious about the website I would complete paid to click ads too to earn faster, but right now I just do the task that is the easiest to do there which only requires a captcha and a click.

I think I already received my recent cashout from 2captcha.com. After my cashout I have 1 cent there again. Once I reach 25 cents there I will cashout again as usual.

I looked at my happybirthdates account and I still don't have any money there.

I didn't sell any ebooks or get any ad clicks when I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment