My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, February 5, 2022

I now have 12000+ points on toluna. This is because a few surveys and polls paid me 10000+ points total. I need 21000 points or so to cashout 250 pesos. I am still being told to complete profile surveys there that aren't working properly.

I have 273 points on lifepoints because of recent polls. I only need 12 more points to cashout there.

A few surveys paid me on mobrog recently, so I have 202 pesos there right now. Apparently there are some verifications they need to do on recent surveys I finished or something or they suspect I cheated on some of the surveys. I will have to wait until they verify that my answers to the surveys are legitimate.

I have 8.57 dollars on ysense right now. I am waiting for one survey to pay me around a dollar, and the payment will probably arrive after a month. Right now I am making money there from the polls and the profile questions.

The Youtube videos I made that got views recently are pretty much all about making money. I should probably make my main channel a making money channel only and stop making other content there. I guess the making money videos are getting views since my description default is all about making money.

I now have 23900+ coins on cointiply. Ideally I reach 30,000 coins there soon so I can cashout 3 dollars.

Honeygain has a new option where you don't have to wait for 20 dollars to cashout. I selected that method and I have withdrawn 63 cents so far. I am preferring that option right now since it has a 50 percent bonus. As soon as the bonus disappears I am going back to the usual way of earning 20 dollars before cashing out. My main honeygain account is at 13+ dollars so I only need seven more months to cashout 20 dollars there.

I have 87 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to advertise there once I reach 1 dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment