My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

 I was able to reach BAP group 5 on paidverts. Right now I am earning around 4 cents a day there due to being on BAP group 5. This means I will get to advertise there once a month now.

I have 11 dollars on timebucks right now because a few surveys paid me. I am going to deposit that money into my paidverts account and ideally be able to both advertise and earn that way. I am planning on constantly putting 10 dollars into advertising while cashing out 1 dollar after I invest. This is because paidverts advertises 110 percent cash back when you advertise there. I remember when it used to be 150 percent or so but I guess they are cutting costs.

This blog has gotten 24 views so far this month. Last month it got 44 views total.

No comments:

Post a Comment