My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

 This blog only needs 20 more views to have 11,000 views total. I will probably get that many in a month.

My main youtube channel might get 6,000 views soon. It only needs 60 or so more views to get there. My second youtube channel is already at 4,400+ views.

I reached 10 dollars on ysense recently and requested a cashout. They seem to be having issues with payments recently. I might get my cash there after a month.

I now have 276 points on lifepoints because a poll paid me 3 points. I only need 9 more points to cashout 250 pesos there.

I have 8.60 dollars on timebucks right now. I earn there mostly from the poll and the paid to click ads. I made my paidverts account my cashout method there, so when I reach 10 dollars there, I will use that money to advertise and gain BAP on paidverts.

Right now I still have 12,000+ points on toluna. There haven't been any paying surveys or polls there recently.

 I now have 24,000+ coins on cointiply. Ideally I reach 30,000 coins there soon so I can cashout three dollars.

I think I'm earning 1.50 dollars a month on honeygain right now since the cashout method I chose has a 50 percent bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment