My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, February 28, 2022

 This blog has gotten 54 views total this month. Last month it got 44 views.

I have 1.27 dollars on ysense right now. There were 3 recent surveys that were offered to me that disqualified me.

I still have 12,170 points on toluna. There were no recent surveys offered there.

I only need 17 more views to reach 6,000 views on my main youtube channel. I'm pretty sure the view counter is stuck again so I need to upload another video to make the view counter move. My second Youtube channel only needs 4 more views to reach 4,500 views.

I have 24,700 coins on cointiply right now. I need 30,000 coins there to cashout 3 dollars.

 I have 69 cents on paidverts right now. I need to earn 40 more cents to advertise there again. I earn around 3 cents there every 24 hours so I probably need to wait for 2 weeks before I can advertise there again.

I have 1.33 dollars on timebucks right now. Right now I am earning around 0.5 cents per hour there by clicking the paid to click ads. When I reach 10 dollars there I will cashout to paidverts again to receive more BAP and advertise again.

I want to change my main income source so I won't have to fill out surveys forever. I want a more stable income source that doesn't constantly disqualify me and would give a guaranteed income every month with no disqualifications or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment