My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 24, 2022

 My Youtube view counter is stuck at 5,971 views even though I'm still getting new views on older videos. I guess I just need to upload a new video to make the view counter move, but I don't feel like it.

I have around 25 cents on paidverts right now. I advertised recently and didn't get any referrals again. However I got more BAP in the process. Right now I have around 124,000 BAP there.

I have 8+ dollars on ysense right now. I need two more dollars to cashout there.

I have 3 points on lifepoints right now after my recent cashout. I got those points from one disqualification and one poll.

I still have 11 pesos on mobrog. I am constantly getting disqualified from surveys there.

Toluna changed their website layout. From what I know it's no longer possible to submit polls there. I used to earn a few thousand points there by posting polls. Anyway I have 6190 points there right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment