My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

 I now have 74 cents on timebucks. This is mainly because a recent survey paid me 30 cents. There are also a lot of paid to click ads to click there so I can make money quickly there. I think I earn an additional 0.5 cents there every hour from the paid to click ads. 

I have 6.73 dollars on ysense right now. This month I earned 8+ dollars there. Last month I think I earned 6+ dollars there. I have earned 15+ dollars there this year so far.

I have 1.37 dollars on paidverts right now. I think when I reach 1.45 dollars I can advertise there again. I will probably not get any referrals this way again but at least I am getting more BAP this way.

I have I think 24,300+ coins on cointiply. Once I reach 30,000 coins there I can cashout.


No comments:

Post a Comment