My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, January 15, 2022

 This blog has gotten 22 views so far this month. Last month it got 217 views.

I am still earning 9 dollars a month on the play to earn game I play. There is no entrance fee for that play to earn game, so I didn't invest anything to earn anything, unlike most play to earn games where you have to pay to make an account. I think they had a bot problem because the game is free to join, but I think they solved the problem already for the most part.

I was paid around 150 points total on lifepoints last night, so I was able to make a cashout. I will receive the money after two or so weeks. Right now I have 107 points there after my cashout.

I think I said this already but I was paid 4000 points on toluna recently so I was able to request a cashout of 250 pesos which is around 5 dollars. I will receive the money after around four weeks.

Because of that, I am waiting for two cashouts right now.

I have 6.13 dollars on ysense right now. While there are no surveys, there is a poll available every 24 hours that I can click to earn 1 cent each time. So even if there are zero surveys I can earn around 30 cents a month there still.

I have 20 cents on 2captcha.com right now. I need to earn 5 more cents to be able to cashout there.

It is the 15th of the month so I logged into the websites I am a member of so my accounts don't close due to inactivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment