My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, September 2, 2017

The Bitfun site actually works! I was able to withdraw 60 satoshi from the site and all this satoshi was sent to a coinpot account. Once the BTC is at 0.0001 I will be able to withdraw! Sure the amounts are low but at least it's proven to be a working site.

Also, another site that I read is good is FreeBitco.in. You can win a random amount of satoshi per hour so it's great. I recently won 600 satoshi for my first raffle.

From the looks of it, if I join twelve faucets or something and keep them on all day, it might be possible to earn 1 dollar per day! That's even a faster rate than all of my paid to click sites put together! I don't know. I wish I knew more about these faucets earlier. I guess from now on, I will earn with a combination of paid to click sites and these two faucets, along with the usual surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment