My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, September 8, 2017

I just got a payment from probux. I then posted a proof of payment on the forum instantly so I would get paid again later.

At the rate I'm going, I still haven't earned enough to pay for the transaction fee for transferring funds. I need 50 pesos to take the money out of Paypal, and I need 250 pesos for it to show up on my peso savings account. so I need to save up 300 pesos in transaction fees total. It's really costly, but that's just the way it is.

If I don't want to pay the 50 peso fee for Paypal, I can just save up money in the account until it's 7000 pesos, but the 250 pesos fee for putting the money in the peso savings account can't be  avoided. I can save money by putting as much money as possible into one transaction instead of having many transactions. However, I have a constant worry about my Paypal account suddenly closing so I can't really store a large amount in my Paypal account.

This is all too stressful, really. Maybe I should just get a job, but I'm not qualified for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment