My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, September 1, 2017

I've read from people that Paypalbux hasn't been paying its members ever since August 6. In that case, oh well. This is just the norm for paid to click sites. After all, there is no legal document that states that payments are guaranteed. These sites can just get away with your money and close because that is just a regular part of having this as a job. If I don't get paid by Paypalbux, I guess I will just have to join other paid to click sites that will replace it. It is too bad because it gives 3 cents per day and pays out via Paypal too, which I guess is just an impossible combination for paid to click sites now. It was only a few months ago that there were still many sites that paid 2 cents per day and still had Paypal as a payment processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment