My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 7, 2017

I'm getting bored of Bitcoin faucets. I have to do a Google Captcha whenever I want to withdraw funds, and when I do, an ad pops up instead after completing the CAPTCHA instead of getting paid, and then the site refreshes and I have to do another CAPTCHA again. It's so tedious. Not to mention that sometimes even if I get the CAPTCHA right, it still says that I got it wrong and I have to do it all over again. And I always have to get it right the first time for an attempt and if I make a mistake, I have to reload the CAPTCHA page all over again. It's consuming too much of my time, I'd say. I hope there is a better way to get paid in Bitcoins, and for much more money. I also have to worry in addition about how to transfer Bitcoins to my Peso savings account.

No comments:

Post a Comment