My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Apparently I ended up getting a referral on 2captcha.com. I am not really that active on that site anymore. I don't really like to watch the loading screen and it only has Payza and Bitcoin as payment processors and not Paypal. Apparently, my one referral there finished 2 captchas and never logged on again. I guess they're done with the site and left their account.

I also ended up getting one referral on refbux.com. That referral clicked only one ad and then left the site.

That is all my luck with getting referrals so far. I guess I just need to keep trying and maybe I will have more referrals in the future. Or maybe I will do much better if I just sell my own ebooks instead of relying on getting referrals for other people's websites. But no one wants to buy my ebooks so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment