My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I haven't gotten my payment from Paypalbux yet. It's been around ten days now since I requested a cashout. I am not really clicking ads there anymore unless they can prove that they paid me and it shows up in my Paypal account. I've read elsewhere that Paypalbux hasn't been paying anyone since the beginning of September and that the payment proofs posted there are from sockpuppet accounts made by the website to make it seem like people are getting paid. Anyway, I am not going to click ads there anymore except every 15 days unless they pay me.

I am halfway to another nightingale-ads payout. I joined all the linked sites to nightingale-ads or all the sites made by the same owners since I was legitimately paid by nightingale-ads into my Paypal account last time. It was 30 cents and I am glad that nightingale-ads.com isn't a scam.

I still need 1000 more points before I can cashout my Globaltestmarket funds. I only have 250 points there so far after two or so months. I will likely need ten more months to earn another cashout there again. As far as I know, Globaltestmarket isn't a scam since it paid me twice already, once by check and the second time via Paypal.

I was paid 50 cents by cashtravel.info. It's one of the very few sites that are not a scam and also pay via Paypal. It would be amazing if I earned tons of referrals there and ended up making 100 dollars a month just from that site. Then there would be no hassle since I would just cashout to my Paypal account and I wouldn't have to worry about fees of transferring from Payza to Paypal and having to verify my Payza account and my account with an online exchanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment