My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, September 2, 2017

I tried sending a few dollars to my Bitcoin wallet using Payza. It wasn't successful since the Payza account has to be verified first. So I first have to get busy verifying my Payza account. But from what I know, it's not possible to verify a Payza account without having 500 dollars in transactions first. So I guess I will get busy doing that too. Or maybe there are easier ways to add money to a Bitcoin wallet. But I hope I get to add funds to my Bitcoin wallet as fast as possible so that I can take advantage of the large gains that are happening with Bitcoin currency! Maybe I should join more sites that pay via Bitcoin so I can fund my Bitcoin wallet that way instead of needing a verified Payza account.

No comments:

Post a Comment