My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 14, 2017

I earned 18 cents today from one day of playing Neobux games. That is a very large amount in the paid to click industry. It's really a faster way to earn than any other money making method I have right now.

They limited it by not being able to earn more than 250 times per day. Basically the maximum you can earn is 1.50 dollars a day. That is still a lot! I can make a lot of money from it by pretending to play the game, just leaving the browser open, and then quitting the game after two minutes.

After a while of playing Solitaire I was bored with it already, so I stopped for now. I am going to withdraw from my Bitcoin faucets now. I don't really have any paid to click ads to click left since I've clicked on all my sites today.

No comments:

Post a Comment