My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, September 8, 2017

I am done clicking most of my paid to click sites today. Somehow I found it to be more fun than usual. At least it means I'm actually doing work instead of doing nothing. 

I hope someday I will be able to say that "blogger" is my livelihood. I will just say on my resume that I am a blogger that makes a living from referral links and affiliate marketing. That would be great since it could be considered a respectable job. 

I don't really think that paid to click can be considered an official job since all that is done is waiting for the loading time to load and then clicking. 

That's why I hope to do more data entry work in the future so that I can say that I have data entry experience. It's just tedious to look at the loading screen all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment