My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Neobux is now paying people to play games! 

My favorite there is Solitaire which does not require a Flash player which is removed from my PC when I delete my Internet history. It's glitch-free and simple and fun to play like how Solitaire games are fun.

Neobux pays 1/2 cents per 2 minutes of gameplay! That's an amazing rate! At the maximum rate, that would make me earn 15 cents per hour, or around 2 dollars per day! That's an incredible rate! For a month, that would make me earn 60 dollars per month which beats any other money making strategy I am using right now!

Realistically, I would earn 10 dollars per month from this feature. That's if I don't get bored from playing Solitaire all the time. The rate is far too high. I will probably see Neobux adjusting this rate to around 1/10 of a cent per 2 minutes or even 1/100 of a cent per 2 minutes, which is a more realistic rate compared to the modern paid to click market, which would earn 60 cents per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment