My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, September 8, 2017

From the looks of it, from the four bitcoin faucets I have, I earn around 5000 satoshi per week. 10,000 satoshi is around 50 cents, so I earn around 1 dollar per month from my Bitcoin faucets. That is pretty good, especially for the two sites that don't need to be open in a browser and just need to be claimed once a day by visiting, and it's around half of what I earn from all my paid to click sites combined monthly. It's a very good investment.

I think if people joined forty or so faucets, they can quit their jobs, that is, if they come from countries that multiply dollars by a large amount when converted to local currency.

The main problem comes in figuring out how to convert Bitcoins into pesos to put in a peso savings account. If you transfer Bitcoins to Paypal using an online exchanger, the word around is that this will close your Paypal account since Paypal does not accept money from Bitcoin.

The only solution seems to be transferring Bitcoins directly to a peso savings account and coins.ph seems to be the absolute only way to do this. Given a monopoly in exchanging like that, it really does not sound good.

Maybe I should just store my Bitcoins for now. I hope Paypal starts accepting Bitcoins someday.

It would be great to be able to generate a Bitcoin link on Paypal, then get funds transferred there, then convert it to peso then transfer it to the linked bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment