My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, September 2, 2017

I've created a Bitcoin website address! I have a hard copy of the passphrase so it's really secure instead of typing it onto the PC which might be hijacked. Basically all I need to do to transfer my Bitcoin wallet from a website to a hardware device or an offline wallet is know the passphrase.
The only downside is I need to keep looking at the piece of paper to type my passphrase again
whenever I delete my browser history. It's a hassle, but it's an easier hassle than having to download hundreds of gigabytes to have an offline wallet or end up having to install all sorts of updates.

Apparently it's possible to transfer Payza funds to Bitcoin. That's great! Bitcoin is worth around 4,000 dollars per Bitcoin right now. The value will only increase because there is only a limited amount of Bitcoin! From what I heard, the value of Bitcoin DOUBLED last month or something! So people that had 5000 dollars in Bitcoin have 10,000 dollars worth now! That's a great profit that is tax-free and people didn't even have to do anything!

I hope I get to transfer a lot of Payza funds to my Bitcoin account! That would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment