My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, September 2, 2017

I'm on the way to making a bitcoin wallet on a website. Almost all paid to click sites are now moving away from Paypal and have transferred to Payza and Bitcoin. This is especially true for CAPTCHA data entry sites and sites that pay you to play games. There are just way more ways to earn online if I use a Bitcoin wallet instead of Paypal. Then I will just use a Bitcoin to Paypal exchanger to get my earnings. There is also a constant increase in the value of Bitcoin, so I will be able to make profits tax-free just by stashing Bitcoin and then withdrawing them when the value has soared. I am really looking forward to making my first few dollars with Bitcoin. I've read a prediction that if I have 100 dollars in Bitcoin today, it will be worth 38,000 dollars after ten or so years! That's a lot of money! I might be able to retire with that already if I convert it to local currency.

No comments:

Post a Comment