My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 21, 2017

I just came back from a job fair. I was able to submit my resume only for one job. The other jobs I saw there were openings I wasn't qualified for. They were mostly engineering and accounting and nursing and HR jobs, which I don't have the proper degree to do and I don't have the job experience to apply for. The only position I was able to apply for was a sales assistant which didn't have any job experience required. I gave my resume and was able to add more details to it and I went home after confirming that the email address and phone number in the resume were still active. Anyway after doing all that, I realized that I preferred blogging jobs instead of all those openings. I think it's only possible to apply for a blogging job online since blogging companies all operate online instead of them giving any openings at these job fairs. I will probably get called for that sales assistant job but I will probably not be gotten for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment