My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, February 5, 2021

 There was a recent Ysense survey worth 1.26 dollars that disqualified me. There are no disqualification points there, so I didn't get paid anything. Right now I have 4.94 dollars there since one survey paid me 50 cents there recently.

I have 2.60 dollars on Timebucks right now. I will reach 3 dollars there probably by this month. I used to be active there with push clicks that sometimes paid 1 dollar per month, but I lost interest in that offer since it takes so much time to complete.

I have 17,170 points on Toluna right now. This is because 2 polls recently paid me. I need to earn 21000 points there to cashout, so I need to be paid by around 2 more surveys to cashout since surveys usually pay 3000 points each there.

This blog has gotten 28 views this month so far. Last month this blog got 270+ views. I will probably reach 10,000 views here after three more months.

My newest videos on my Youtube channels still have zero views each. I will probably upload one video per channel after two days since I upload one video per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment